When a decision is made to close schools because of bad weather or the threat of bad weather, school officials will:
- Make a decision by 6:00 A.M.
- Call the local radio and TV stations to alert the public
Bad weather or the threat of bad weather may make it necessary to dismiss schools early. The public should know that:
- School buses will run their regular routes.
- Students will be under adult supervision until the buses leave for home or until students are picked up by their parent or guardian.
If you believe that schools will be closed you should:
- NOT CALL the schools or school office. Your cooperation is needed to keep telephone lines open.
- LISTEN to local radio and/or TV stations. These stations are:
94.3 FM (radio)